Friday 20 March 2015

The countryside and my rural affairs

The beauty of the countryside


I grew up on a small village so obviously the country-side of me is strong; I love to be there once in a while and is still the best place for me to recharge.
I enjoy the peace and tranquility and being surrounded by sheep and cows and chickens and ducks doesn't really bother me. Actually I do believe that this sense of tranquility comes with the idillic countryside landscape of cows grazing pastures and people going about their errands with no rush, always ready for a gossip break….

“There is nothing you can do” is the most common saying around and of course it turns out pretty annoying if is the mayor saying it. 
On the other hand, when someone dear to my soul passed away this sort of “accept the faith and move on” attitude probably save me from going deep and fast down with depression.

So yes I love my countryside and I plan to share some of my rural affairs with people, cats and dogs  and ducks with you here.

Below few randomly pictures of #thebeautyofthecountryside!



house village @ all-the places

the beauty of the countryside @ all-the-places

the beauty of the countryside @ all-the-places





my rural affairs @ all-the-places

my rural affairs @ all-the-places

countryside @ all-the-places

countryside @ all-the-places

countryside @ all-the-places

my rural affairs @ all-the-places

the beauty of the countryside @ all-te-places

the beauty of the countryside @ all-te-places

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day I am so thrilled I found your blog, I really found you by error, while
I was researching on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here
now and would just like to say kudos for a marvelous
post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
to read it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also
added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great jo.


Here is my webpage: Mahjong